The Home Partners Program has created a new path for home ownership…if you are not able to purchase right now – due to:
- Poor Credit
- Previous Bankruptcy
- Previous foreclosure or Short sale
- New Employment
- Or simply want to get to know the area your considering purchasing in…
This ‘Lease with a Right to Purchase’ will work with households that want to rent with a right to purchase in the future:
- First-time home buyers
- Individuals relocating to a new market area
- Households that cannot obtain mortgages
A household can select any home listed for sale that meets our criteria:
- Financial obligation is limited to ONE YEAR of RENT
- The lease can be renewed annually for a total of 5 years
- The resident can move out after any one-year lease term without penalty
- The resident can buy the home from us at any time during their residency
HOW IT WORKS
The process is simple!
- Apply and get approved
- Find a home
- Home Partners of America buys the home and you lease from them
- Then, you buy from them at a later date.
Click on the link below for an updated list in your area.
For more information, contact Scott Cary today!
As this program requires funds from ‘Home Partners of America’, some conditions may apply and may be limited to area, so don’t wait another day…call now!