The Greater Modesto area has a lot of activities to enjoy!
Here are just a couple ideas for your next ‘FREE DAY’.
1. Enjoy a movie in a ‘Luxury Seat’ at Galaxy Theaters in Riverbank. go to website
2. Visit the small town of Knight’s Ferry for a nature hike along the river. Learn more
3. Play a round of ‘Putt-Putt Golf’ at one of two locations in Modesto. go to website
4. Hike through the Yosemite National Park. Learn more
5. Visit the Gallo Center of Fine Arts. go to website
6. Catch a fish at the Sonora Trout Farm. go to website
7. Catch a concert at Mancini Bowl in Modesto. More Information
8. Catch a Minor League game ‘The Modesto Nuts’. go to website
9. Enjoy Horseback Riding at one of the local Oakdale ranches. go to website
10. Float down the Stanislaus River this summer. go to website
11. Witness a wild time at one of several Rodeo Events in the Valley! go to website
12. Relax at at the State Theater with a one-of-a-kind venue. go to website
13. Go bowling with a couple friends this week. go to website
14. Try Frisbee Golf at the Modesto Park. Learn More
15. Take a Music Lesson today. Learn More
Here are a few more ideas you may not have considered:
Golf at one of several Valley courses – Learn Frisbee Golf in Modesto – Play Laser Tag
Try a game of ‘Kick Ball’ Golf at the Modesto Municipal Golf Course
Relax and watch Soccer or baseball at a number of area sports complexes
Enjoy Karaoke at several locations – Go shopping at the Livemore Outlet Mall
Enjoy an evening at the Gallo Center of the Arts – Play a game of Billiards
Fly over the Valley in a plane at Modesto Airport –
Catch a Ladies Volleyball game at a local High School
Enjoy a concert at the Mancini Bowl in Modesto – Wine Tasting – Rock Climbing
Go cart Racing – Plan a day at the Arcades…
I am certain that I missed some really great activities!
Won’t you Email me your favorites so I can share them with everyone!